Double Glazed Doors
Stylish Double Glazed uPVC Doors that offer quality and performance
Our Double Glazed Doors Are Designed for maximum energy efficiency and a clean aesthetic
Enhance the look and feel of your home with elegant, secure and energy-efficient double glazed doors. When you choose premium uPVC double glazed doors from us, you’re choosing unrivalled quality, performance and design.
Why choose double glazed uPVC doorsDouble glazed uPVC doors are an increasingly popular choice for homeowners across Australia — and it’s not hard to see why. Along with providing an elegant and seamless transition from the inside to the outside of your home, our quality double glazed doors give you an increased level of security, an outstanding level of energy efficiency, and a low level of maintenance. You’ll be able to effortlessly enjoy your new uPVC doors for many years to come!
Select the best type of double glazed doors for your homeWe cater to all building types and will work with your individual style, needs and preferences to decide on the best stylish double glazed doors for your property. Our range includes:
- Sliding & stacker doors — Ideal for areas where saving space is a priority.
- French doors — Perfect for achieving a luxurious look and feel in the home.
- Lift and slide doors — Provide an entire wall of glass for opulent views.
- Bi-fold doors — Seamlessly transition your interior and exterior spaces.
- Tilt and slide doors — Combine the elegant functionality of sliding doors and tilt and turn windows.
- Casement doors — Provide the perfect balance of thermal performance and functionality.
- Front and back doors — Choose from an elegant range of highly secure and energy-efficient doors.
- Alfresco & patio doors — Designed to transform an outdoor space into a functional interior room.
Benefits of double glazed uPVC doorsWhen you decide to make the switch to double glazed uPVC doors, you’ll enjoy a myriad of benefits for both your home and family, including:
- An elegant, aesthetic appeal — All of our doors have a timeless appeal that will provide an effortlessly elegant feel to your home.
- Minimal maintenance — Our uPVC doors are highly durable and resistant to fading, cracking, rotting, peeling and warping. So there will be little to no maintenance required once they’re installed.
- High-level energy efficiency — A 6-star energy efficiency rating means you’ll save on energy bills, while naturally keeping your house warm in winter, and cool in summer.
- Superior noise reduction — High-level acoustic insulation means no more unwelcome and interfering noise from outside.
- Increased security — All of our double glazed doors feature premium multi-locking systems, ensuring your home and family’s safety at all times.
Your number one choice for double glazed doors in AustraliaLooking for a highly functional and stylish uPVC door for your home or property? Look no further than PVC Windows. As the best in the business, we supply only superior level installations and customer service. Our double glazed doors are all locally manufactured using premium quality German hardware and the latest in technological advancements and are provided with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty. If you have any questions at all about our products, or you’d like to arrange a free quote for double glazed doors, contact our qualified and professional team today!
Our premium quality uPVC double glazed doors offer unmatched performance and design.
Every product is fully compliant to meet and exceed Australian standards and comes backed by our 10 year warranty.
As a manufacturer, supplier and installer of uPVC Double glazed doors, our experienced team has complete control over the manufacturing of your double glazed doors from start to finish, ensuring that you get the highest quality possible.
Each product comes in a range of colours
and glass options to choose from.
Our doors are designed for effortless compatibility with all types of building work —including render, brick and block work, precast panels, and lightweight construction.
Whether your site is in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Tasmania, Melbourne, or anywhere in between, you’ll find what you need here at PVC Windows Australia.
Installing double glazed doors is an easy way to improve your property’s energy efficiency rating as well as its thermal and acoustic insulation.
With PVC Windows Australia, installing uPVC double glazed doors in your home has never been easier. We offer 100% Australian-made and owned products and are committed to providing the highest quality of uPVC doubled glazed doors at unbelievably competitive prices.
uPVC double glazed doors can transition your home from the outside and inside, providing both aesthetically pleasing exteriors and perfectly weather resistant interiors. With a 6-star energy efficiency rating and non-corrosive materials, our uPVC double glazed doors can help slash your energy bills while also reducing the need for maintenance
High-grade double glazed uPVC doors that are manufactured, supplied and installed by a reputable supplier should last for approximately 20—30 years. As with all products, quality is a major factor when it comes to how double glazed doors will handle the test of time.
At PVC Windows, we use only the highest quality materials and the latest technology in the manufacturing of our double glazed doors, and all of our products are fully compliant with Australian standards. Our double glazed doors all come with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind.
Yes, double glazed doors can be repaired. Minor damage — such as simple external scratches — can usually be repaired. However, a broken glass unit is best replaced with a new unit from a trusted double glazed doors supplier. Moisture issues such as condensation would be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
It is vital to have any issues with your double glazed doors attended to by a professional as soon as possible, in order to ensure continued efficiency from your doors — and prevent sudden high energy bills!
Yes, double glazed doors can be resealed, but as with other types of repairs to damaged double glazing, it is imperative that a professional is enlisted for the job to ensure that it is done correctly the first time.
Resealing damaged double glazed doors will improve the overall energy efficiency of your home by preventing warm air from escaping the house, and cold draughts from entering the house. Resealing can also assist with eradicating condensation from your double glazed doors, hence preventing moisture build-up and mould.
When it comes to double glazing, there are various options available. These include different glazing thickness levels, profile depths, and insulating capacities. At PVC Windows, our double glazing products are rated highest in terms of their insulating capacity, making them extremely effective for keeping heat in and regulating temperature throughout the home. Our standard glazing is suitable for both residential and commercial projects, and we provide an assortment of glass options for you to choose from. Visit our website for technical details on each of our double glazed products.